Enjoy an active and relaxing Easter! Forget traffic jams and long congested road trips – just find your way to our beautiful tennis club!
Click the links below to view our Easter Tournament information.
Some tennis information:
- Round-robin format: This means that you are guaranteed a minimum number of matches for each event that you enter.
- Play starts on Saturday morning and concludes around lunchtime on Monday.
- Finals are held on Monday afternoon – but even if you don’t make a final there’s still a lot of fun on the sidelines.
Each event is divided into different levels of play within the following events:
- men’s, ladies’ and mixed doubles
- men’s 50 and over singles
- men’s 60 and over doubles
- ladies 50 and over doubles.
Some social information:
- Saturday evening – at the end of play we’ll relax with a few drinks and cheese platters.
- Sunday night – join us for a casual and fun Dinner Dance with DJ and dancing.
- Monday afternoon, the presentation ceremony commences with prizes for event winners and runners up. As usual, pizzas will be provided in case you are too weary to go home and cook an evening meal.
There will also be three major lucky draw prizes with a total value of $1,750. To be eligible for the major lucky draw prizes you must have played in the tournament and be present at the draw during Monday evening’s presentation event.
- All bookings – both tennis and social can only be made on Trybooking.
- Just click on http://www.trybooking.com/7156
- BOOKING CLOSES 5 April 2017
The tournament is open to:
- RKPTC and Next Generation club members (all categories) plus members of their immediate family and friends
- Members of all WA tennis clubs.
We encourage you to invite your tennis playing friends to join us for the Easter weekend.
We look forward to catching up with you at Easter!