- This event has passed.
RKPTC Courts Open from Tuesday, 5 May 2020
May 5, 2020 - June 1, 2020
The back bay of the Southern courts and the hard and synthetic courts will open from Tuesday, 5 May 2020 for singles and doubles play during the following times:
Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Ryan Maxfield will resume coaching at the Club on Tuesday.
Members should note that the following rules will apply:
- Only members who have booked a court can play on the courts.
- Court bookings will be managed by Ryan Maxfield and can be made between 9:00am – 5:00pm, by calling Ryan on 0449 510 400 or emailing Ryan.email@example.com
- The entrance to the courts will be limited to the gatehouse on the eastern car park.
- There will be a desk at the gatehouse (off the Eastern car park) which will be attended by Ryan, or one of his coaches, between 9:00am and 6:00pm.
- On arrival, members must register at the desk and you will be directed to the allocated court.
- The number of players per court is limited to a maximum of 4 people.
- Social distancing must be adhered to by all members while at the Club.
- Bring your own water as the clubhouse, change rooms, water fountain, and toilet facilities will remain closed.
- There will be a key at the desk to access the toilets in an emergency.
The health and safety of members is paramount and we would encourage all members to wash/sterilise their hands upon arrival. Also, please ensure that you arrive on time to start your game and please do not stay at the Club to socialise after play. All outside seating has been removed.
For further information as to the precautions you should take please refer to the link below from Tennis West:
This is good news and we can expect a further loosening of restrictions during May.
Next Gen has advised that as a gesture of goodwill to all members, Next Gen will not reactivate any memberships at this time. They will remain on free suspension.
Bruno Camarri AM
Royal Kings Park Tennis Club